The Coronavirus has created unanticipated consequences for our tournaments. We are guests at the facilities where our tournaments are held and we must abide with their decisions as to whether we can use their facilities during our planned events. Further, national, state and local policies may determine if groups like ours will be able to meet. CCA is committed to trying to hold all planned tournaments, even as we acknowledge our limited ability to control the surrounding circumstances. We urge parents to use their judgement when making hotel reservations, particularly when cancellations fees are involved. One tournament has already been cancelled due to the facility being closed to our event. If any other cancellations are required, we will utilize this website to make the information available as soon as possible.
The CCA Board of Directors